newbie's question for Cumulus

Jason

May 28, 2014, 7:09:36 AM5/28/14
to openrtmf...@googlegroups.com
Hi, i'm pretty excited to find right solution for p2p streams. but problems is that i have noting, i mean i have no idea how to set it on my machine.
what i'm understanding is what Cumulus server listen from mead encoder and publish to...

flash media live encoder --> cumulus --> ?

it that right i'm thinking? this is what i want to...

sending rtmp stream to p2p server and user can see that video on the web by p2p method.

any help would be great and thanks.

regards.

Thomas Jammet

Jun 3, 2014, 10:27:53 AM6/3/14
to openrtmf...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jason,

You're thinking good, you have to connect your publisher to Cumulus/Mona as we do with the following sample using gstreamer :

And then you need a client which connect himself to Cumulus/Mona using a Netgroup.

If you want more explanations we can talk on Hangout or Skype

Best Regards

Thomas

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes "OpenRTMFP Cumulus".