Looking for open RTB Partnership

已查看 88 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Rehan Khan

未读,
2019年5月28日 08:02:122019/5/28
收件人 openrtb-user
Hi Guys,

I am Rehan Khan, I manage open RTB on behalf of AdMeridian Inc. We do Programmatic trade on the CPM model. Majorly dealing in Desktop, MobileWeb and InApp inventories. We are using 2.4 version of oRTB. Our system features a highly tailored backend that enforces any requirements that one wishes to impose. AdMeridian has one unified system which provides media solutions to both advertisers and publishers. Looking forward to understand if our synergies match in anyways. I will be delighted to hear back from you. Have a good day! Lets get connected on skype for speedy interaction: live:rehan.khan_16

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子