Emailing & open RTB

nrodr...@emailingnetwork.com

Sep 8, 2018, 10:03:41 AM9/8/18
to openrtb-user
Hi all

Anybody has experience with open RTB used for display banners placed at newsletters HTML?

The enviroment is totally different from the web, but it´s possible somehow. Probably the whole process should be done outside from newsletter and in the winning response extract adm and place it to html. The majority of DSPs and Ad exchanges using Java Script for adm.

Any ideas on it ? or somebody heard something?

Thanks

Roy Bellingan

Sep 9, 2018, 2:14:58 PM9/9/18
to openrtb-user
Exactly as you said, you have to pre encode in the html 100%, for example gmail will NEVER allow you to call an external resource. I have no idea about the other, but I will not be surprised if they perform a similar approach.

Also 100% forget about about css styling, place the text in the banner and render the final ad as a single image to be embedded.