MOAT, IAS enabled inventory

Prashant Thakkar

Jul 4, 2017, 3:14:50 AM7/4/17
to openrtb-user
Hi All,

Wanted to know if we have IAS enabled inventory how do we declare them or how do we pass these information to DSP in openRTB2.3 specs.

Curt Larson

Jul 5, 2017, 11:51:45 AM7/5/17
to openrtb-user
You didn't mention what format of inventory you're talking about.  For banner, it is pretty much assumed you can run any javascript you want as a buyer.  For video, that's also basically assumed if you support vpaid.  Exceptions granted for in-app.  For native, there's a new object - the Events object you can use to transmit that info in.  For 3.0, we're looking to provide Events object support for all formats.

Curt