Adx OpenRTB with protobuf encoding

pratik thakkar

Jul 7, 2017, 7:58:48 AM7/7/17
to openrtb-user
I am trying to parse OpenRTB request which is of protobuf encoding (Content-Type: application/octet-stream). I am using google's openrtb module to parse request.
I tried with below line.

OpenRtb.BidRequest openRTBRequest = OpenRtb.BidRequest.parseFrom(byte[]);

Which is giving me below error

com.google.protobuf.InvalidProtocolBufferException$InvalidWireTypeException: Protocol message tag had invalid wire type.

I am not able to parse the request. Can anyone help me with this issue?

vladimir venediktov

Jul 7, 2017, 5:23:08 PM7/7/17
to openrtb-user
https://github.com/google/openrtb-doubleclick/issues/105
See if it applies to your problem, perhaps it's no comming as openRTB format , even though it is protocol buffer .
You can always create issue on github and google will fix it or tell you what you are doing wrong.