Cannes Lions 2016 Meetup

Ken Weiner

Jun 9, 2016, 7:27:20 PM6/9/16
to openrtb-user
Hello everyone, I was wondering if there are any people here that will be attending the Cannes Lions conference June 19-25, 2016.  Let me know if you'll be there and you're interested in meeting up in person.  I'd be willing or organize a little party for us.

ken
at
gumgum
. com

Jon Burke

Jun 9, 2016, 10:04:02 PM6/9/16
to openrt...@googlegroups.com
Yes I will be there.

Ken Weiner

Jun 14, 2016, 3:09:57 PM6/14/16
to openrtb-user
Great!  I have reserved a time and place for an informal Cannes 2016 OpenRTB Meetup:

Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2016
Time: 3-4 pm
Place: GumGum Yacht (in the main harbor)

Please let me know if you're going to be there so I can plan for enough refreshments. You can email me or fill out this form.

Looking forward to meeting up and talking about RTB and Ad Tech.

Piyush Bhatt

Jun 15, 2019, 7:15:24 PM6/15/19
to openrtb-user
Do we have a meetup this year as well? Happy to connect.