What would it be in ads future ? blockchain technology or ads.txt ?

vladimir venediktov

Sep 3, 2017, 1:10:19 AM9/3/17
to openrtb-dev
The blockchain is getting a lot of attention these days and if you guys tried to run ethereum contracts you'd understand our temptation.
Is anyone interested in experimenting in this area ?
Our team is equipped with everything it takes to create and deploy smart contracts on ethereum or other blockchains and create interfaces
from Java, Go, Python , C++ to access smart contracts on the blockchain.
if you have some ideas or interests in exploring new technology please chat with us on gitter.

Happy Bidding !

Vlad, Arseny and MrBald.