Curated list of awesome Real Time Bidding applications, frameworks, resources is published.

vladimir venediktov

Jun 21, 2017, 1:33:19 AM6/21/17
to openrtb-dev
Our team has created a list of RTB related apps, frameworks and other valuable resources for the RTB community.
If interested , please add more resources to this page by creating a pull request .
https://github.com/vanilla-rtb/awesome-rtb

vladimir venediktov

Aug 10, 2017, 9:35:28 PM8/10/17
to openrtb-dev
updating the link as it was pointing to LinkedIn post

vladimir venediktov

Aug 18, 2017, 10:15:44 PM8/18/17
to openrtb-dev
I just added openrtb-core serialization library for BidRequest BidResponse from Google. It is the reason we had to fix vanilla-rtb as pointed by open-source community it outperformed vanilla-rtb serializer , but now we
lead the pack after fixing our serialization. Thanks to Google and other open-source projects we can produce much better code/software .