RE: [Info-ingres] Ingres on Reddit

Adrian Williamson

Jan 29, 2024, 5:33:14 AMJan 29
to nikosv, info-...@lists.planetingres.org, openroa...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

As Nik has pointed out these groups will stop (22nd of February?).

For the OpenROAD group, should we share the Ingres / Reddit area created
below?

Anyone have any better ideas?

Cheers

Adrian

Jan 29, 2024, 10:30:37 PMJan 29
to openroa...@googlegroups.com, info-...@lists.planetingres.org, nikosv
Is it an option to migrate to a moderated newsgroup?
See:
Over the years i have been satisfied with the balance of a safe, reliable content against the minimal effort for authorising new posters, shared between several administrators.

I prefer the regular OpenROAD and info-ingres email feeds, and i take advantage of google searching over years of posts.

I would support a nntp feed to a reddit sub.

Paul White
International OpenROAD Users list admin