Actian Hybrid Data conference

Paul White

May 24, 2021, 7:33:18 AM5/24/21
to openroa...@googlegroups.com, Ingres and related product discussion forum
Check out the presentations for OpenROAD, ABF, Ingres and ActianX hiding under the stream titled:Transactional Database Innovations.
You need to register in advance.  It is free so don't miss out.

* Actian X, Ingres & OpenROAD Roadmap
* Actian X and Ingres on Docker, Containerization and Beyond
* Application Modernization with ABF and OpenROAD
* OpenROAD WebGen 101

And lots of other interesting sessions covering Analytics, Cloud, IoT, Hybrid, Avalanche, migrations, customer presentations.

Conference times
Americas May 25th 11am-4pm ET
EMEA May 27th 11am-4pm CET

ps. My timezone conversion tool is broken, I'm hoping someone publishes a GMT time.  Looking forward to catching up with old friends in the virtual coffee shop.

Cheers

Paul White
OpenROAD Users list admin