Does anyone have an Ingres 10.2 WINDOWS installation CD I could get?

Tulloch, Alex

Mar 4, 2021, 6:04:28 AM3/4/21
to openroa...@googlegroups.com

32 or 64 bit, either will do.

It’s no longer available on the Actian Download site  and I need a copy for something.

Thanks

Alex.

Alex Tulloch.
Senior Analyst Programmer
Aviagen Ltd
': +44 (0) 131 527 8188
*: atul...@aviagen.com

Privacy Policy: Aviagen collects data to effectively communicate and provide information to you about our products and our business. This data may include your email address, name, business address and telephone number. Click here to view our full Privacy Policy.

Adrian Williamson

Mar 4, 2021, 6:11:12 AM3/4/21
to openroa...@googlegroups.com

Hi Alex,

I’ve got a couple of ZIPs downloaded at the time from ESD.

Send me a note to a...@rationalcommerce.com and I’ll pop it on Google Drive for you.

Cheers

Adrian