Edit a database table

Saint Michael

Apr 29, 2021, 11:21:30 PM4/29/21
to openre...@googlegroups.com
I am using Openresty to publish a database table, using resty.mysql and resty.template. But those are static tables. O need a framework that would allow me to edit data as much as display data.
What package or technology should I use?

Joseph Mariadassou

Apr 30, 2021, 12:00:42 AM4/30/21
to openre...@googlegroups.com
AFAIK there is no such framework. You can do that either on the server side using resty.template or you can download the data on the client side and render them using Javascript.
Or you can use PHP where there are so many frameworks which I think is a better choice