Nginx + Lua Anti-DDoS Script Authentication page like Cloudflare Bitmitigate sucuri etc

con wonk

Aug 22, 2019, 10:42:31 AM8/22/19
to openresty-en
So i thought i would share this here to get some feedback help bring to light some improvements and bugs and to get the ball rolling on how we can make this script better :)

I was inspired by Cloudflare HTML Javascript based puzzle authentication page to create this so i can use it on my own servers I hope some people find it useful and will help make it better! <3

It is the same as I am under attack mode and the authentication pages of websites under attack on services like Cloudflare, Bitmitigate, Sucuri etc. It takes knowledge of Javascript, HTML, Nginx, Lua, HTTP Headers, Browsers, Cookies to make this function.

Installation is as simple as download the .lua script put it in your nginx config and then add this to a location or http block or server block in your nginx config to protect those websites or the entire nginx server.

access_by_lua_file anti_ddos_challenge.lua;