slow static file serving after a period of inactivity

Divya Jain

Jun 12, 2020, 1:42:19 PM6/12/20
to openresty-en

I have a nginx server deployed as a reverse proxy. everything works great if I regularly use the service. Issue happens when the nginx service that I have deployed is inactive or not used(NO REQUEST PROCOSSED) for few days. When I try to launch THE application using nginx the static files download take lots of time even though the size of the files are in byte. issues goes away after I restart my nginx SERVER.

Using 1.15.8.3 version of openresty.

any suggestion/help will be highly appreciated.