proxy_protocol src_addr in certificate _by_ lua

Rainer Canavan

Aug 3, 2022, 11:38:33 AM8/3/22
to openre...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'd like to log the src_addr as determined via proxy_protocol within
certificate _by_ lua.

While src/core/ngx_proxy_protocol.c: ngx_proxy_protocol_read() is
called before certificate _by_ lua, the connection returned in
resty.core.base.get_request has nil in its proxy_protocol during
certificate _by_ lua, but is populated with the correct values later
during the same request, e.g. in access_by_lua. Does anyone have an
idea how I can retrieve the up-to-date proxy_protocol struct in
certificate _by_ lua?

thanks,

Rainer

Rainer Canavan

Aug 10, 2022, 7:45:38 AM8/10/22
to openre...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone have an Idea how to retrieve the proxy protocol source addres
in ssl_certificate_by_lua?

thanks,

Rainer
--
Rainer Canavan
Senior Developer

Avenga Germany GmbH
Bahnhofsvorplatz 1
50667 Köln

office +49 (0) 221 84630 - 142
mobil +49 162 204 80 89
mail rainer....@avenga.com

www.avenga.com

Sitz: Köln, HRB 79823

Geschäftsführung: Thorsten May, Marcel Kappestein

Avenga - Transforming Industries
Humanitäre Hilfe für die Ukraine: Ihre Spende zählt!
https://www.avenga.com/de/avengahilft/

Junlong li

Aug 11, 2022, 9:36:34 PM8/11/22
to openresty-en
We need to add new ffi API to get the proxy_protocol addr.