OpenResty XRay

Aisse Tejas

Dec 7, 2022, 2:14:56 PM12/7/22
to openresty-en
For those interested in how OpenResty XRay works, here's a high-level gif that will help you review what you can achieve with our tool!

Here's what some of our customers are saying about OpenResty XRay 😉
"OpenResty XRay helps us improve our productivity significantly with its troubleshooting and optimizing functionalities. We were able to troubleshoot mysterious software issues in production instantly."
 — Site Manager | Zoom

"OpenResty XRay is easy to install, noninvasive to the application, and intuitive to use. It provides insights for optimization, which has become a powerful weapon for us."
— CTO | Yundun

xray-demo.gif