Use of replace_filter in Lua code

code_junkie

May 10, 2020, 12:15:38 AM5/10/20
to openresty-en

Hi,

1. I am running Lua code on Nginx server, and want to replace some text in the body response. But I don't want to expose the regex in conf file. So is there a workaround to add replace_filter inside content_by_lua_block or somewhere else in lua code?

Code in my conf file:

location
@test{
    content_by_lua_block
{

require("lua.code.path").content_by_lua()

}
    replace_filter
"search_term" "replace_term";
}

2. Also I want to use nginx context variables in both search and replace terms for the filter, is this possible?
Something like : replace_filter $var1 $var2;

I know this topic has been asked before on the forum, but still wanted to confirm again if there are any advancements on this.

Thanks in advance.

周俊

May 10, 2020, 12:51:02 AM5/10/20
to openre...@googlegroups.com
you can get from my code . github openstar body_filter …

code_junkie <giri...@gmail.com>于2020年5月10日 周日12:15写道:
Message has been deleted

code_junkie