How OpenResty and Nginx Allocate and Manage Memory

Aisse Tejas

Dec 23, 2022, 1:20:55 PM12/23/22
to openresty-en
Hello everyone! For those who are wondering, here we tell you How OpenResty and Nginx Allocate and Manage Memory.

It is always beneficial to have a good understanding of how OpenResty, Nginx, and LuaJIT allocate and manage memory under the hood to effectively debug and optimize memory usage or leaking issues.

Our OpenResty XRay, can also automatically analyze and troubleshoot a wide range of memory usage issues in any OpenResty applications without any modifications or compromises, even in an online production environment.