New video tutorial "Enforce the use of SSL in websites via OpenResty Edge"

Yichun Zhang

Jun 30, 2021, 3:45:52 PM6/30/21
to openresty-en, openresty
Hi folks,

We just published a new video tutorial: “Enforce the use of SSL in
websites via OpenResty Edge":

https://youtu.be/H1T-019IK2k

Text version:

https://blog.openresty.com/en/edge-http-to-https/

As always, we provide subtitles in multiple languages. It's also auto
generated by OpenResty Showman.

Best,
Yichun
--
Yichun Zhang
Founder and CEO of OpenResty Inc.

ecc256

Jul 13, 2021, 11:22:45 AM7/13/21
to openresty-en

Yichun Zhang,

Is it possible to run OpenResty Edge on Azure?

If yes – where can find instruction and image to deploy?

Otherwise: any plans to make it available in the near further?

We are ready to be alpha/beta testers if needed!

Oleg

Yichun Zhang

Sep 6, 2021, 9:51:55 PM9/6/21
to openresty-en, Weiping He
Hi Oleg,

Sorry for the late reply. Please see my interleaved replies below.

On Tue, Jul 13, 2021 at 8:22 AM 'ecc256' via openresty-en
<openre...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to run OpenResty Edge on Azure?

Sure.

> If yes – where can find instruction and image to deploy?

Please first submit a request here:

https://openresty.com/en/edge/free-trial/

> Otherwise: any plans to make it available in the near further?

We already have many production users of OpenResty Edge world wide.

Thanks!

Best,
Yichun