We passed the full unit test suite of eBPF+

Aisse Tejas

Feb 20, 2024, 3:21:41 PMFeb 20
to openresty-en
Hey everyone!

Recently we spent a day or two on Android 14 and finally passed the full unit test suite of eBPF+.

On Android 14, the ELF files compiled with the NDK toolchain have a difference of 0x1000, or 4096 bytes, between the relative memory address and the file offset, which is quite strange. Android's OS kernel, compiled with clang, also has more runtime checks, such as CFI. But the kernels of mainstream Linux distributions are almost all compiled with gcc, without such extra checks.

To learn more about our eBPF+ and Ylang in OpenResty XRay:
https://blog.openresty.com/en/ylang-intro-part1/

ANDROID14.jpeg