Slack invite is broken

Vitaly Zuevsky

Oct 25, 2022, 9:22:44 AM10/25/22
to openre...@googlegroups.com

Hi guys,

Slack invite at OpenResty - Community doesn’t seem to work for me, slack says there’s a glitch. Not that slack wasn’t a glitch itself but I’d be grateful if somebody could kindly add my email directly.

Cheers,

Vitaly

Aisse Tejas

Oct 25, 2022, 12:18:29 PM10/25/22
to openre...@googlegroups.com
Hello Vitaly, we're sorry for the inconvenience; we've been struggling with that slack glitch for a few days. However, we are already in contact with them so that they can help us solve it.

In the meantime, I have added your email to join our community. Welcome!

Best,

Aissé Tejas
www.openresty.com

https://twitter.com/openresty?lang=en

Erik Straub

Aug 28, 2023, 11:09:41 AM8/28/23
to openresty-en
I'm also trying to join the slack community, but the link is still broken

Aisse Tejas

Aug 28, 2023, 9:10:57 PM8/28/23
to openre...@googlegroups.com
Hello Erik,

Thanks for your email. Please use the following link to join: https://join.slack.com/t/openresty-community/shared_invite/zt-197i6wodx-fgXxfrWsVB5O9qRu4L~v8A

If you have any questions or trouble joining, please let me know and we'll help you as soon as possible.

Best,

--

Aissé Tejas
Customer Success Manager