Nginx Lua modifying / setting post request data

c0nw...@googlemail.com

Dec 14, 2018, 9:18:15 PM12/14/18
to openresty-en
So here is my code that causes issues with my form.

It seems to be the method I am setting the POST data. Everything else works fine but replacing the existing POST data with my `args` table causes form saving errors and if i remove ngx encode args it causes Lua errors. I seem to be stuck in a rock and a hard place I don't know how else to set the post data setting the un-needed args to nil can anyone see and show me what I am doing wrong please thank you so much <3.

--[[Lua Table POST Request arguments Guest users filter]]
ngx
.req.read_body()
local args = ngx.req.get_post_args() or ""

if args["task"] == "get.like"

then
        args
["id"] = nil
        args
["task"] = "get.like" --because all have same response

end

    ngx
.req.set_body_data(ngx.encode_args(args)) --set the post data as our modified post data (causing errors....!?)

ngx
.var.cache_request_body = ngx.var.request_body --For fastcgi and proxy cache KEY to cache post requests
--[[End Lua Table POST Request arguments Guest users filter]]

bmoul...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2018, 10:10:26 PM12/14/18
to openre...@googlegroups.com
BitBounce

Hello! I use a new email filtering service called BitBounce to filter my email. To deliver your email to my inbox, please click the button below and pay the small cryptocurrency fee. Thank you!

$0.05 to deliver your email.

We’ve never met — I’ll pay your fee.

I know you — Add me to your whitelist.

BitBounce is powered by
 the Credo cryptocurrency

I’m from a business —
what are my delivery options

BitBounce and Credo are
transacted through CredoEx

Made by Turing Technology Inc. in San Mateo, California Sign Up for BitBounce