OpenRemote Android screen slides

ReneS

Feb 2, 2020, 7:00:37 AM2/2/20
to OpenRemote
Hello,

When I add a navigation on one screen to another the new window "slides" in.
In other words it is animated.
Is there a way to prevent this behavior?

ReneS

Feb 9, 2020, 12:06:38 PM2/9/20
to OpenRemote
Is there another place where I can get an answer to my question?

Richard Turner

Feb 11, 2020, 5:33:32 AM2/11/20
to OpenRemote
Hi,

The old OpenRemote 2.x is no longer in development but the source code of the Android Console is available in github here and can be forked:

Looking quickly I believe the related code is here:

Regards,

Rich

ReneS

Feb 11, 2020, 9:08:29 AM2/11/20
to OpenRemote
Hi Richard,

Thanks for your answer.
Is there development for a new version for Android?