Patient ID in study details

Eugen Gottfried

Apr 22, 2021, 5:55:46 AM4/22/21
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Zentrum für Strahlentherapie

Hello,

thank you for your system openrem. Is it possible to see the patient id in the detailview oft he study?

Best Regards

Eugen

.

Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der beabsichtigte Empfaenger sind, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und loeschen Sie diese E-Mail. Das unbefugte Kopieren dieser E-Mail oder die unbefugte Weitergabe der enthaltenen Informationen ist nicht gestattet. Unsere Hinweise zum Datenschutz finden Sie hier.

The information contained in this message is confidential or protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete this message. Any unauthorised copying of this message or unauthorised distribution of the information contained herein is prohibited. Our privacy policy can be found here.

Ed McDonagh

Apr 22, 2021, 7:25:20 AM4/22/21
to Eugen Gottfried, OpenREM
Hi Eugen

If you have configured patient ID to be stored in the database, unencrypted (https://docs.openrem.org/en/0.10.0-docs/patientid.html#configure-what-is-stored), then it is available in exports as long as your user ID is in the "pidgroup" (https://docs.openrem.org/en/0.10.0-docs/startservices.html#configure-the-settings).

To display the patient details in the web browser would require modifying the template. This is not currently a user configurable option, but there is nothing stopping you modifying the template code in order to do this. It helps if you have any familiarity with Python and Django!

For most purposes, I have not found it would be useful to have patient ID information in the web interface, and currently store this data only in encrypted form in my installations, primarily to enable skin dose surveillance in interventional fluoroscopy. Where I need to find a patient's records, I can search using the patient's ID in the interface, or I can find the accession number from the RIS or PACS systems. Therefore I've never seen a reason to implement this feature.

If it would generally be seen as being a useful option to be able to enable, then we could consider adding it to a future release.

Kind regards

Ed

Eugen Gottfried

Apr 22, 2021, 10:03:21 AM4/22/21
to Ed McDonagh, OpenREM

Hi Ed,

thank you for your answer. Can you tell me where i can find the template date to modify it?

[...]

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021, 10:55 Eugen Gottfried, <gott...@strahlentherapie-bremen.com> wrote:

Das Bild wurde vom Absender entfernt. Zentrum für StrahlentherapieHello,

[...]

dpla...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2021, 11:34:40 AM4/22/21
to OpenREM
Dear Eugen,