Radiotherapy Imaging

Debbie Holmes

Oct 11, 2021, 11:13:55 AM10/11/21
to OpenREM
Hello all,

I am just wondering if anyone has ever tried using OpenREM for Radiotherapy imaging doses?  Mainly kV CBCT
Our linacs are now capable of producing RDSR files and I'm just trying to work out what to do with them.
Any help/advice gratefully received.

Thanks

Debbie

Debbie Holmes
Clinical Scientist (Radiotherapy)
Northampton General Hospital

Ed McDonagh

Oct 12, 2021, 8:57:48 AM10/12/21
to Debbie Holmes, OpenREM
Hi Debbie

OpenREM was modified for version 0.9.0 I think to work with Varian RDSR objects. I haven't managed to get hold of any locally yet, but I expect it all to work!

If you have any trouble, please do let us know so that we can look into it. Do you have Varian RDSR too?

Kind regards

Ed

Debbie Holmes

Oct 18, 2021, 5:49:05 AM10/18/21
to OpenREM
Hi Ed,

Yes we have Varian RDSR.  Thanks very much I will try and get the software downloaded (hospital IT can be tricky so this may take a bit of time!) and give it a try.

Thanks for your help, I'm sure i'll be in touch in the future

Debbie