Exclude CR from query

Paolo Marcheschi

Dec 11, 2020, 5:13:01 AM12/11/20
to OpenREM
Hi everyone
Is it possible to exclude CR from DX query?
In my hospital CR does not contain any dose information, and the results are empty.

Also is there a way to delete all CR results present in the DB?
Thank you

Best regards

Paolo

Ed McDonagh

Dec 11, 2020, 6:26:24 AM12/11/20
to OpenREM
It isn't possible to not query for modality CR, because unfortunately most DR vendors prefer to configure their units to use the CR IOD instead of the DX IOD.

However, you can do three things:

1. If your PACS returns station name in the query response, you can add the true CR modalities in a list to exclude. Unfortunately include is faulty in the current release, but we are working on that. Exclude I think will be fine.

2. In the Orthanc configuration options, you can exclude models, so the images will be fetched from PACS, but not imported into OpenREM.
(I know you are using the not-yet-released docker install, so the docs are here: https://docs.openrem.org/en/latest/docker_orthanc.html#objects-to-be-ignored)

3. In the OpenREM interface, you can set the display name for all the CR modalities to CR, which means you can avoid them by filtering, particularly if all the DR modalities have display names that have a common root you can filter on. You could also delete them from the display name configuration, but that wouldn't prevent new ones coming in.

Hopefully that gives you a few ideas to work on?

Kind regards

Ed

Paolo Marcheschi

Dec 16, 2020, 6:27:51 AM12/16/20