extendet data analysis

14 vues

Gerd Lutters

non lue,
1 avr. 2021, 10:20:3901/04/2021
à OpenREM

Dear OpenREM Users

we have started to export data (excel table) to python and are doing wisker plots instead of histograms for CTDI and DLP.    Did someone realise this type of plots in openrem?

- we would like to filter study and aquisition name and description with boolean operators.
- we would like to extract median CTDI and DLP  for a dozend dedicated aquisitions automaticaly  into a single customisable table.
Did some realise this in openrem?

Who of you is doing more and advanced data analysis than OpenREM offers by its menues?
What
- methode are you using?
- tools do you use?
- analysis has bee proofen to aid optimization?
Are you willing to share your experience / code with us?

Best regards

Gerd Lutters

dpla...@gmail.com

non lue,
1 avr. 2021, 10:47:2901/04/2021
à OpenREM
Dear Gurd,

The next version of OpenREM will have box plots (wisker plots). See https://dev.openrem.org/openrem/.

I have experimented with connecting a copy of my OpenREM database to:
I haven't done anything serious with these, but they are all options that will allow you to do more with the OpenREM data than what is currently built into the system.

I hope that's of some help.

Kind regards,

David
Répondre à tous