import patientid's and fix historical cumulative dose

瀏覽次數:22 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

t.c....@gmail.com

未讀,
2021年1月20日 上午8:48:382021/1/20
收件者:OpenREM
hi,

I'm using OpenREM for many years now (340.000 studies) but only recently decided to store encrypted patientids. If possible I would like to "fix" this for all historical data as well.
The accession numbers are all present in the openrem database so it shouldn't be too hard to cross-match agains our hospital EPR and find the corresponding patientids.
Inserting them sha256-encrypted into the patientmoduleattr table is also feasible using some python scripting, but this probably won't generate the cumulative / 12wk summed dose, correct? If so, is there some way to fill these columns (generalstudymoduleattr: total_dap/total_dap_a/total_dap_b/total_dap_delta_weeks/total_dlp/total_rp_dose_a/total_rp_dose_b/total_rp_dose_delta_weeks)?

regards, Tim

t.c....@gmail.com

未讀,
2021年1月20日 上午9:08:462021/1/20
收件者:OpenREM
Never mind! I just found the option "Recalculate all summed data" under "Config" > "Fluoro alert levels" which seems to do exactly what I want!

dpla...@gmail.com

未讀,
2021年1月20日 上午10:16:442021/1/20
收件者:OpenREM
Hi Tim,

I'm glad you've found the button - I was about to let you know about it.

The recalculation will take a while if you have lots of studies in your system.

Kind regards,

David
回覆所有人
回覆作者