New charts in OpenREM

dpla...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2020, 12:02:41 PM8/21/20
to OpenREM
Dear OpenREM community,

The charts in OpenREM make use of the HighCharts plotting library, which is not open source. The OpenREM developers have wanted to replace HighCharts with something open source for some time (the associated issue was created in February 2017).

I have recently started work on replacing HighCharts with the Altair library. I thought now would be a good time to ask you what you would like from the charts within OpenREM.

Please let me have your ideas by replying to this thread.

Many thanks,

David

Gerd Lutters

Apr 1, 2021, 11:04:06 AM4/1/21
to OpenREM
Dear David

here are some suggestions for CT analysis
-> whisker box and scatter plots
- SSDE (BMI methode) weighted CTDI and DLP per Patient and mean (histogram and whisker plot)
- scatter plot CTDI vs DLP (raw and SSDE weighted)
- scatter plot  mAs vs kV for given protocol
- whisker plot CTDI or DLP for a number of given CT machines for a given protocol
- whisker plot for study DLP and aquisition CTDI as time line (raw and SSDE weighted)

Best regards

Gerd