GE Innova 3100 Cath/Angio System: MPPS

Nayron Medeiros Soares nayronsoares

Nov 29, 2022, 3:01:46 PM11/29/22
to OpenREM
Hi, Ed.

We have a GE Innova 3100 Cath/Angio System that uses DICOM's Modality Performed Procedure Step (MPPS) technology. Is there a possibility for OpenREM to extract dose information from this equipment?

Kind regards,
Nayron

Ed McDonagh

Nov 29, 2022, 5:35:04 PM11/29/22
to Nayron Medeiros Soares nayronsoares, OpenREM
Hi Nayron

No, we've not developed anything to handle MPPS messages for dose information.

Using MPPS for this purpose has been deprecated for a long time now, so it should only be some of the older systems that are still depending on it and it hasn't been worth developing for any of the contributers.

If your team want to work on it then we'd definitely consider it for the main project, but otherwise I don't think it is likely to be added to OpenREM.

Sorry it's not the answer you'd like!

Kind regards

Ed

[PT] Mensagem para uso exclusivo do destinatário. Apague-a imediatamente se a recebeu por engano.
[EN] Message for exclusive use of the recipient. Erase it immediately if you received it by mistake.
[ES] Mensaje para el uso exclusivo del destinatario. Eliminar de inmediato si lo recibió por error.
HCPA - Hospital de Clínicas de Porto Alegre.