New release with bug fixes for issues 933 and 935

Ingrid Turner

Mar 16, 2023, 5:52:12 AM3/16/23
to OpenREM
Good morning,

I was just wondering if the new release of OpenREM (version 1.0??) has been officially released yet? Looking at the issues page on bitbucket I can see that issues 933 and 935 have been resolved but at North Bristol we still seem to be running version 0.10.

Is there a way that we can upgrade our version with those bug fixes so that we can use the skin dose maps or does this have to wait for an official release? We did this before with the A and B plane swapping issue so wondered if we could also implement the bug fixes, and possibly incorporate a head on the phantom for the neuro cases?

Many thanks and best wishes,

Ingrid

Ed McDonagh

Mar 20, 2023, 5:45:45 PM3/20/23
to Ingrid Turner, OpenREM
Hi Ingrid. Sorry for the late reply.

1.0 has not been officially released yet, but we are close. We need to tie down the Windows in-place upgrade documentation and create a beta release so we can do some more testing on a wider range of systems.

We are nearly there!

Kind regards

Ed

Ingrid Turner