Problem with A & B plane data swapping for bi-plane fluoro machines

Ingrid Turner

Jul 28, 2022, 6:35:33 AM7/28/22
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Good morning,

Sorry to bring up another problem  - it has been noticed for our fluoro bi-plane rooms at North Bristol Trust that in the "All data" tab in the export file, the A and B data for DAPs and RP doses are swapped around i.e. what should be A data is listed as B data.

This is illustrated in the attached images - on the "Study summary" page the A and B values are displayed correctly, it's just in the xlsx export where there is a problem. Thankfully for individual dose events A and B are listed correctly - I have compared several cases to the machine run logs.

This only seems to be the case for bi-plane machines (IR3 and IR4 in our case), for single plan machines there isn't an issue.

Is this something that could be resolved in a new release? I'm not sure if other users are having the same issue but could be something to be aware of in case.

Many thanks,

Ingrid

Ingrid Turner (MSc)
Radiation Physicist
University Hospitals Bristol & Weston NHS Foundation Trust
Tel: 0117 34 21654

Radiation Science Services - Medical Physics Dept,
Location A907,
Bristol Royal Infirmary,
Upper Maudlin Street,
Bristol,
BS2 8HW

A data from All data tab.JPG
B data from All data tab.JPG
Study summary example with A & B data.JPG

Ed McDonagh

Jul 28, 2022, 6:57:28 AM7/28/22
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Oh no! Thanks for spotting this and reporting it Ingrid. I'll take a look.

How do you feel about creating an issue on bitbucket.org/openrem/openrem/issues

Kind regards,
Ed

Ingrid Turner

Jul 28, 2022, 6:59:13 AM7/28/22
to OpenREM
I can have a go! :D
No rush as I have a spreadsheet at the moment which swaps it round the correct way!
Many thanks,

Ingrid

Ingrid Turner

Jul 28, 2022, 10:39:42 AM7/28/22
to Ed McDonagh, ope...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ed,

I have tried to create an issue in bitbucket for the A and B plane problem but I cannot see a "create" button anywhere and I am signed in.
Apologies if I'm being dense!

Jul 28, 2022, 10:46:39 AM7/28/22
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Are you definitely logged in? If you hover over the grey circle with a white person in the top right, does it say "Log in/Sign up" or "Account" and "Recent Workspaces"?