Date Converter

Mona Kooranloo

Oct 18, 2022, 4:13:57 AM10/18/22
to OpenRefine
Hello
How do I convert Gregorian date to Iranian Calendar's date  in openrefine?
The Solar Hijri calendar (Persian: گاه شمار هجری شمسی), also called the Solar Hejri calendar Shamsi Hijri calendar, and abbreviated as SH
Thanks for  your answer and help me

Thad Guidry

Oct 18, 2022, 10:36:54 AM10/18/22
to openr...@googlegroups.com

Tom Morris

Oct 18, 2022, 5:52:17 PM10/18/22
to openr...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Oct 18, 2022 at 4:14 AM Mona Kooranloo <monako...@gmail.com> wrote:

How do I convert Gregorian date to Iranian Calendar's date  in openrefine?
The Solar Hijri calendar (Persian: گاه شمار هجری شمسی), also called the Solar Hejri calendar Shamsi Hijri calendar, and abbreviated as SH

The only chronology supported by OpenRefine is the Java default ISO Chronology. You might be able to hack something together using a web API like https://pholiday.herokuapp.com/ but OpenRefine doesn't have any built-in support.

Tom

Mona Kooranloo

Oct 19, 2022, 5:12:57 PM10/19/22
to openr...@googlegroups.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "OpenRefine" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openrefine/CAChbWaNi%3DcnJX0qJL90KroqWURHwr3x3wMDdHawMs-DT5TaN2w%40mail.gmail.com.

Thank you so much for your answer and help