OpenRefine 2.6 RC2 & Open Data Science Conference

Tom Morris

May 29, 2015, 7:25:45 PM5/29/15
to openr...@googlegroups.com
If anyone will be at the Open Data Science Conference in Boston this
weekend and would like to organize a little informal Birds of a
Feather session or just chat with other users and developers, let me
know and I'll see if we can organize a time and place to meet.
Apologies for the late notice, but I've been traveling all week and
things have been a little chaotic. I'll be flying in to Boston on the
redeye tonight and plan to be around both Saturday and Sunday.

Also, I'll be putting together the OpenRefine 2.6 RC2 kit in the next
few days and would like to offer lead users the chance to help test
it. The RC1 kit has been successfully tested by the OpenRefine team
and RC2 should have more bug fixes, so it should be low risk, but we
still recommend not using for production use.

If you'd like to help us with testing the release, send me an email
and I'll add you to the list.

We're hopeful that this will be the last release candidate before release.

Tom