OpenRefine 3.0-rc1 release

qi

Jul 16, 2018, 11:03:51 PM7/16/18
to OpenRefine

Hi All,
OpenRefine 3.0-rc1 was released. Thank everyone did the contribution to coding, bug fixing and testing. If you find out any issue, please create issue and mention it is from V3.0 rc.1.

New features:
- Wikidata extension
- Data package metadata
- Tag system
- Google drive API
- OpenRefine Database Import Extension
- Add coalesce function
- Implement "Facet by null" and "Facet by empty string" and add to customized facets menu
- Feature Request: Export SqlDump
- migrate from JRDF to JENA library
- Added option to toggle show/hide null values in cells in data-table
- unify the internal date type
- Update OpenRefine logo
- Set http req headers
- add find function
- Some bug fixes

See the full list of changes

Cheers!
Jacky

EdwinC

Aug 7, 2018, 12:47:49 AM8/7/18
to OpenRefine
Hello.

Thanks a lot for all the work done.

Not sure if anyone has reported, but I was trying out the database import extension to import a table from MariaDB but encountered java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: metadata errors.

Do let me know if more information is required.

Antonin Delpeuch (lists)

Aug 7, 2018, 5:25:57 AM8/7/18
to openr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Edwin,

Yes it would help if you could file an issue report here:
https://github.com/OpenRefine/OpenRefine/issues/new?template=bug_report.md

Or if you do not have a GitHub account, could you just indicate how to
reproduce the error on our side?

Cheers,
Antonin