Reconciliation issues with openrefine-wikibase

Viktor Illmer

Apr 30, 2022, 1:01:21 AM4/30/22
to OpenRefine
Hi everyone,

I’m having issues with reconciling against an internal Wikibase instance via openrefine-wikibase. I’m using OpenRefine 3.6 (7d10596) and a v2 manifest.
The problem I’m facing is that there are no results at all when reconciling against a particular type (though type suggestions are available and correct). Reconciliation works when choosing “Reconcile against no particular type”. There are no errors in the console.

I’d be thankful if somebody could help me debug this issue.

Best regards,
Viktor