Edit column name cursor position

Liz

Nov 8, 2022, 12:21:41 PM11/8/22
to OpenRefine
This is a small thing, but I'm finding that when I edit a column name the window that pops up doesn't automatically move my cursor there, so I have to click into it to change the name. It'd be nice if that was automatic.

Antonin Delpeuch (lists)

Nov 25, 2022, 4:27:25 AM11/25/22
to openr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Liz,

I just tried this on my side and although I do not see a cursor in the
input field, its contents are already selected, meaning that I do not to
click there at all and can just start typing the new column name without
any other action.

This works with both Firefox and Chrome on Linux and I suspect this
should be cross-platform.

If I misunderstood your suggestion, feel free to reach out on the forum
as this mailing list will be closed:
https://forum.openrefine.org

Best,
Antonin