How to change batch size when using Reconciliation API

Grant XIE

Oct 17, 2021, 7:33:22 PM10/17/21
to OpenRefine
Hi,

I'm using the Mac version of OpenRefine and trying to reconcile with a localhost on my end.  And I realize that the query comes with a batch size of 10. Is there any way to edit the batch size, for example to 20 or 30?

Thank you so much!
Best,
Grant

Antonin Delpeuch (lists)

Oct 18, 2021, 1:36:39 AM10/18/21
to openr...@googlegroups.com

Hi Grant,

This is currently not configurable, but we hope to change this soon:

https://github.com/OpenRefine/OpenRefine/issues/2549

Best,

Antonin

Shicuo Xie

Oct 18, 2021, 2:40:35 PM10/18/21
to OpenRefine
Hi,

Thank you so much for your reply. I guess the only way to change the batch size is through the code. So where is this batch size of 10 defined?

Best,
Grant

Antonin Delpeuch (lists)

Oct 18, 2021, 2:45:43 PM10/18/21
to openr...@googlegroups.com

Shicuo Xie

Oct 19, 2021, 2:44:20 PM10/19/21
to OpenRefine
Hi,

Thank you so much for your reply! This helps me a lot!

Best,
Grant