Extensions not visible in Openrefine 2.6

lara....@gmail.com

May 20, 2016, 10:19:52 AM5/20/16
to OpenRefine
Hi,

I don't know if it's the right place to ask this, but I have a problem with the extensions panel, they're quite invisible:

Can it be a bug?

I'm using Openrefine 2.6

Thanks,

Lara

Tom Morris

May 20, 2016, 10:33:36 AM5/20/16
to openr...@googlegroups.com
What extension? What version of OpenRefine 2.6? ie rc1? rc2? an earlier beta?

It may be some kind of interaction with the internationalization work that we did for 2.6.

Tom

lara....@gmail.com

May 24, 2016, 6:14:39 AM5/24/16
to OpenRefine
It's the beta.1 version. The extension is the Freebase.

Maybe I just need to change and upgrade my version of openrefine.

Sorry for answering so late.

Lara