monthly office hours for OpenRefine users in the Wikimedia community

Sandra Fauconnier

Mar 10, 2022, 7:57:53 AM3/10/22
to openr...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

As some of you may know, several developers are currently working on a project (funded by a Wikimedia grant) to add Structured Data on Wikimedia Commons functionalities to OpenRefine. You can read an OpenRefine blog post about this project and its team here.

We are making good progress on this project. Many folks in the Wikimedia community actively use OpenRefine and are interested in these new features. Because of this interest, the OpenRefine team starts hosting online, monthly office hours for OpenRefine users from the Wikimedia community. You can meet and ask questions to other OpenRefine / Wikimedia users here, and talk to members of the development team. These office hours are informal, have no set agenda, are held via Zoom but are not recorded. Registration is not needed.

For now, we have scheduled office hours until the end of June 2022. Time of the day alternates to accommodate participants from diverse time zones. If these office hours prove to be popular, we will plan more of these later!
  • Tuesday, March 22, 2022 at 9AM UTC
  • Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 4PM UTC
  • Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 8AM UTC
  • Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 4PM UTC