MacOS running Open Refine 2.6beta 1

Stanislav Vasko

Nov 3, 2015, 9:32:25 AM11/3/15
to OpenRefine
Greetings,

im using El Capitan and while Open Refine 2.5 is unable to run on my computer i tried to download 2.6 beta 1. When i run app, i get OR icon in the dock with simple menu OpenRefine, including some basics like hide Refine aso. But no usable windows or link in browser to open. Any hints what im missing or i need? Or is there any fixed URL i have to call? I have latest Java 8 installed.

Thanks for any help or hint.

Joe Wicentowski

Nov 3, 2015, 10:06:14 AM11/3/15
to openr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stanislav,

Normally, starting the app will open OpenRefine in your browser, but
if it doesn't, you can open http://localhost:3333/. I'd bet that the
next time you quit and re-start OpenRefine, your browser will
automatically open to this page. It's hard to say what could've
suppressed this in the first place though.

Joe

Stanislav Vasko

Nov 3, 2015, 3:59:02 PM11/3/15
to OpenRefine
Hello,

i dont know why, but browser is not opening. But URL works, many thanks!