OpenRefine does not open with processBuilder.start or runtime.exec

hassan

Mar 22, 2021, 12:36:21 PM3/22/21
to OpenRefine
Hello ,
I am trying to use processBuilder or Runtime to run openRefine.exe from my local pc but it is executing the line without opening the application and with exitValue 1 , is there any specifications that should be added to the parameters in process builder or runtime exec to open the executable file ? I tried to use the batch file instead with no luck too
I am running it on Windows 10 and intellij if this is useful to know
Thanks in advance

Owen Stephens

Mar 26, 2021, 11:02:04 AM3/26/21
to OpenRefine
Hi Hassan,

This issue would probably get a better response on the OpenRefine Development group https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/openrefine-dev where there are more people with experience of using specific IDEs to run OpenRefine

Best wishes

Owen