Dark mode

Rolf Blijleven

Jul 28, 2022, 4:26:26 PM7/28/22
to OpenRefine
Hi all,

wondering if OpenRefine supports dark mode, I came across issues #3643 and #3017, which suggests that some work on this has been done. but it never passed testing?

I may be wrong there, I don't know Git all that well.

I couldn't find any reference to 'dark mode' in the documentation either.

Would be great if anyone could shed any light on this. If there is any testing to be done, I'm willing to try when instructed how.

Cheers,
Rof

Owen Stephens

Jul 29, 2022, 9:27:24 AM7/29/22
to OpenRefine
It looks like that change was never actually incorporated into the product - #3643 is listed as "Closed" rather than "Merged" ( the latter would be the indication it was added to the code) and #3017 is still "Open" rather than "Closed"

It looks like someone started work on this but then stopped and it's never been picked up again.

So - for the moment OpenRefine doesn't have dark mode support I'm afraid

Owen