Data management and segmentation

Hani Elhori

Jul 16, 2022, 2:17:59 PM7/16/22
to OpenRefine
Can I import a large file of transactional data from a Data Management System into OpenRefine and be able to better organize it, filter it, and run queries against it?

Antoine Beaubien

Jul 16, 2022, 4:44:27 PM7/16/22
to openr...@googlegroups.com
What is the format of your file?

But most probably. OpenRefine is really polyvalent in the type of files it can import.

Regards,
   Antoine