Security Inquiry

Daniel F

Nov 2, 2022, 10:40:35 AM11/2/22
to OpenRefine
Good Morning! I am performing a risk assessment for the use of this product on behalf of my organization. I've reviewed documentation relating to CI/CD testing with Cyprus.io and the Security tab on GitHub.

-In addition to these measures are there any security validation checks or code review for vulnerabilities that takes place internal to the development process?
-Would you consider including a hash with product downloads on openregine.org

Thank you for you time.

Owen Stephens

Nov 4, 2022, 6:20:07 AM11/4/22
to OpenRefine
Hi

I think that this is more likely to reach the people who can give good answers to this by posting to the OpenRefine Development list at https://groups.google.com/g/openrefine-dev

Additionally I think a proposal to include a hash with the downloads (not quite sure how this is achieved) might work as a github issue a an enhancement request and again that might get more visibility that way.

Best wishes

Owen