Remember the chosen language.

Martin Richta

Sep 30, 2022, 4:20:44 PM9/30/22
to OpenRefine
After starting OpenRefine I select my language in settings and I see OpenRefine in my native language. It is nice. But when I turn off OpenRefine, it forgets about it and the next time I start it, the environment is in English again.

How do I set OpenRefine forever in a non-English language?

Thx

Owen Stephens

Oct 3, 2022, 4:24:51 AM10/3/22
to OpenRefine
Hi,

The option should be remembered between OpenRefine sessions - that certainly works for me.

Can you give some more information on what version of OpenRefine you are using and on what platform (Windows/Mac/Linux)?

Owen