Authorisation error with google spreadsheets

Yves P.

Sep 23, 2020, 5:30:21 AM9/23/20
to openr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I try to open directly a Google spreadsheet with OpenRefine : Create Project → Google Data

When I click on sign in and authorize or Next, the popup display :
Authorization Error

Error 400: invalid_request

Missing required parameter: client_id

__
Yves

I use OpenRefine "Version 3.4 (1)" downloaded from Mac Kit link.

This version number is displayed in the About OpenRefine menu of the macOS application, but the webpage display Version 3.4-beta2 [6443506] 😉

Tom Morris

Sep 23, 2020, 11:49:08 AM9/23/20
to openr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Yves. Unfortunately that function is broken in the 3.4 release. I'd suggest using the 3.4-beta2 kit which is almost identical and has had plenty of testing.

Tom