OpenRefine presence in the Hackathon of Wikimania 2022

Antoine Beaubien

Aug 12, 2022, 2:26:49 PM8/12/22
to OpenRefine Development
Hi to you, OpenRefine developers,

   In half an hour, at August 12th, 19:00 UTC, there is a conference for developpers, OpenRefine and Wikimedia.

   For people interested in questions about OpenRefine and the tools of the Wikimedia Foundation, mainly Wikidata, Wikimedia Commons with Structured Data, and any wikibase instances.

   You have technical questions or interest? Come and talk with us!

   Here's a link to the video conference.

   If you want to register to Wikimania 2022, please go to:

Regards,
   Antoine Beaubien

Thad Guidry

Aug 13, 2022, 6:52:44 PM8/13/22
to openref...@googlegroups.com
I helped answer a few questions that came up during the post meetup.
A few folks did not know about OpenRefine, and a few more did, but did not realize it could be used to upload and update Wikidata items now.
One question was towards the backend storage methods we currently use in 3.x versions for the project metadata.