Releasing 3.6-beta1

Antonin Delpeuch (lists)

Mar 14, 2022, 3:26:06 AM3/14/22
to openref...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

We already have a nice list of changes since 3.5. So I would propose to
release a 3.6-beta1 version soon.

It would be an occasion to try out a new release process, where all the
artifacts are generated in the CI (I still need to polish up a few
things but we are nearly there). It would also feel good to have a
release before Outreachy internship(s) start.

As always let me know if there is anything you would like to squeeze in
before the release.

Cheers,

Antonin

Antonin Delpeuch (lists)

Jun 3, 2022, 6:07:59 AM6/3/22
to openref...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Sorry for the delay in following up on this.
I would like to do this soon, and I here are the outstanding things I
would like to merge / investigate before doing the release:
- https://github.com/OpenRefine/OpenRefine/pull/4919
- https://github.com/OpenRefine/OpenRefine/pull/4917
- bug mentioned by Antoine about the fact that a project made with OR
3.6 cannot be opened with OR 3.5 (I do not think it has a GitHub issue yet)

Best,
Antonin