Adding search to project list page, issue #2749

Babi B

Mar 28, 2022, 10:53:37 PM3/28/22
to OpenRefine Development
Hello everyone! I'm an outreachy applicant and I'm currently working on issue #2749. I can't find the main HTML file to which I can add the search feature. Is it ok if I create an HTML and implement the search bar there?

Thanks in advance.

Antonin Delpeuch (lists)

Mar 29, 2022, 11:34:31 AM3/29/22
to openref...@googlegroups.com

Hi Babi,

It is probably easiest if you locate the files to edit by imitating this previous PR: https://github.com/OpenRefine/OpenRefine/pull/3394

Cheers,

Antonin

On 29/03/2022 04:53, Babi B wrote:
Hello everyone! I'm an outreachy applicant and I'm currently working on issue #2749. I can't find the main HTML file to which I can add the search feature. Is it ok if I create an HTML and implement the search bar there?

Thanks in advance.

Babi B

Mar 31, 2022, 10:53:25 PM3/31/22
to OpenRefine Development
Thank you  Antonin Delpeuch. I have been able to check out the work done in issue 3394 successfully. However, I noticed that in the chrome browser the application does not open the   "Create Project" tab when it is initially run.

I wish to know in which file I can find the entry point to the OpenRefine application.  It's not in the web.xml